Sweet Corn and Salmon Rissoles Recipe
Sweet Corn and Salmon Rissoles Recipes
4 tbsp dry
cooked brown rice
canned sweet corn kernels
finely chopped parsley
- Spread out the breadcrumbs on a
plate or board.
- In a bowl, combine the rice,
salmon, sweet corn, egg, pepper and parsley.
- With wet hands, shape mixture into
- Roll the rissoles in the
breadcrumbs, pressing them in firmly, so the crumbs stick.
- Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Place the rissoles on the tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 15
- Turn rissoles over and bake a
further 15 minutes.
Serve the rissoles hot or cold with
rice and Classic Tomato Sauce or Sweet and Sour Sauce.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |