Stuffed Naan Recipe
Stuffed Naan Recipes
fresh ground black pepper
- Place the minced beef in a bowl
and break up with a fork.
- Add the sausage meat and herbs and
- Stir in the brown sauce.
- Bring the mixture together with
your hands and form into four patties.
- Grill under a medium heat for 8
minutes, turning once.
- Place the naan breads under a
medium grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Split with a knife and place the
patties and chutney inside.
- Serve with a crisp green salad.
Now widely available, naan breads are
growing in popularity. Here, individual breads are warmed and split and
used as an alternative to a burger bun.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Kids Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |