Kidney Soup Cooking Recipe
Kidney Soup Cooking Recipes
ginger, shredded finely
spring onion, cut into 2 cm lengths
Chinese celery, cut into 2 cm lengths
- Prepare kidney.
- Force running water through kidney
and cut in half length wise.
- Remove and discard center
membrane, slit the outside surface and cut each half into 4.
- Soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Discard water and pour boiling
water over the kidneys.
- Soak for another 10 minutes and
- Add brandy and knead for 5 minutes
and then drain.
- Heat oil and stir fry garlic until
fragrant and golden brown.
- Stir fry ginger and soy bean
- Sprinkle a little water and stir
fry minced pork until cooked.
- Add water and salt and bring to
- Add liver and bring to boil again.
- To serve, place kidneys in a
serving bowl, pour in boiling soup and garnish with spring onions,
celery and fried garlic.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |