Shredded Chicken With Screwpine (Pandan) Leaves Cooking Recipe
Shredded Chicken With
Screwpine (Pandan) Leaves
chicken drumsticks, shredded
screw pine leaves (pandan)
large piece ginger
coriander seeds, ground
thick coconut milk
- Grind or pound the ginger and
extract the juice.
- Season chicken with ginger juice,
ground coriander, aniseed, salt, sugar and pepper for half an hour.
- In a pan, heat the oil and fry the
screw pine leaves until fragrant.
- Add in the seasoned chicken and
cook until it is tender.
- Add in the thick coconut milk and
stir fry till gravy thickens.
- Serve hot with plain boiled rice.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |