Chicken In Glutinous Rice Recipe
Chicken In Glutinous Rice Recipes
thick soy sauce
stalk coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
- Soak the glutinous rice overnight.
- Rinse and drain well.
- Soak the mushrooms and cut in
- Cut the chicken into bite sized
- Season with 1/2 tablespoon thin
soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 1
- Slice the roast pork into 1 cm
cubes and season with 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon thick
soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, the
remaining sugar and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil and fry
chicken until cooked and all the gravy absorbed.
- Remove and set aside.
- Heat another 2 tablespoons oil,
add in pork and toss for a minute.
- Add mushrooms and 1/4 cup water,
cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Blend corn flour with 1/4 cup water
and thicken gravy.
- Set aside.
- Mix the glutinous rice with 3
tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoons sugar and
1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Divide chicken, roast pork, fried
pork and mushrooms into 10 equal portions.
- Place each portion in a bowl.
- Divide the rice into 10 portions
also and cover the ingredients of each bowl with 1 portion of rice.
- The bowls should only be half
- Steam the bowls of rice in a
steamer for 30 minutes or until the rice is well cooked.
- Turn each bowl of rice onto a
serving plate and serve garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Rice Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |