Dried Cuttlefish In Hot Peanut Sauce Recipe
Dried Cuttlefish In Hot Peanut Sauce Recipes
piece dried cuttlefish, soaked until soft
tamarind, juice extracted
a small piece of belacan
- Roast the peanuts and pound
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the
ground ingredients until fragrant.
- Add in the dried cuttlefish and
- Stir once again.
- Put the pounded peanuts into the
pan and add in tamarind juice and salt.
- Bring it to a boil and when the
gravy thickens, add in 1 teaspoon salt.
- Remove from the fire and serve
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Seafood Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |