Barbecued Pork Ribs Recipe
Barbecued Pork Ribs
1 kg pork spareribs
125g can pureed tomatoes
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp chili sauce
2 tbsp hoisin sauce
2 tbsp lime juice
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp oil
- Cut each rib into thirds, then lay
in a single layer in a shallow non-metallic dish.
- Mix together all the other
ingredients except the oil and pour over the meat, turning to coat
- Cover with plastic wrap and
refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat a barbecue grill and brush
it lightly with oil.
- Drain the ribs, reserving the
marinade, and cook them over medium heat, basting with the marinade,
for 15-20 minutes, or until tender and well browned, turning
- Season to taste, then serve hot
with a green salad.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |