Chicken San Choy Bau Recipe
Chicken San Choy Bau Recipes
cloves garlic. crushed
grated fresh ginger
onions, sliced on the diagonal
water chestnuts, finely chopped
can bamboo shoots, drained and finely
pine nuts, toasted
whole lettuce leaves, trimmed
oyster sauce, to serve
- Heat the oils in a work or large
frying pan, add the garlic, ginger and half the spring onion and
cook, stirring regularly, over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the mince and stir-fry for 3-4
minutes, or until just cooked, breaking up any lumps.
- Add the water chestnuts, bamboo
shoots, oyster and soy sauces, sherry, sugar and remaining spring
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the
liquid thickens a little.
- Add the pine nuts.
- Divide among the lettuce cups.
- Drizzle with oyster sauce and
62mg; 1306kJ (312cal)
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |