Chicken Tostadas Recipe
2 cups chicken stock
500g chicken thigh fillets
1 large ripe avocado
1 tsp ground cumin
1 large clove garlic, crushed
1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
2 tbsp lime juice
2.5 tbsp sweet chili sauce
5 tbsp sour cream
2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
250g Roma tomatoes, finely diced
4 flour tortillas
oil, to brush
3 cups shredded lettuce
1 cup grated Cheddar
- Bring the stock and 2 cups water
to the boil in a large saucepan, then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Add the chicken and cook for 10
minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from the heat, cover and
set aside until cool.
- Strain, reserving the stock, shred
- Place the avocado, cumin, garlic,
coriander, 1 tbsp of the lime juice, 2 tsp of the sweet chili sauce
and 1 tbsp of the sour cream in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Season, then set aside.
- Combine the onion, tomato and
remaining lime juice in a bowl and season.
- Brush both sides of the tortillas
with a little oil.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat,
then cook the tortillas, one at a time, pressing down with an egg
flip on each side for 30 seconds, or until golden. Keep warm.
- Place a tortilla on each plate and
top with one quarter each of the lettuce, chicken, cheese, tomato
mixture, avocado and the remaining sour cream.
- Drizzle with the remaining chili
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |