red capsicum, seeded and chopped
small green capsicum, seeded and chopped
cloves garlic, crushed
small red onion, chopped
chopped fresh mint
red wine vinegar
virgin olive oil
can crushed tomatoes
thick slices white bread, crusts removed,
cut into 1cm cubes
shredded fresh mint leaves, to garnish
finely diced avocado, to garnish
- Score a cross in the base of the
tomatoes, then place in a bowl of boiling water for 10 seconds.
- Plunge into cold water and peel
the skin away from the cross.
- Cut into four.
- Place the tomato, cucumber,
capsicums, garlic, onion, mint, Tabasco, vinegar and virgin olive
oil in a food processor and process until roughly combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the
crushed tomatoes, stock and 1 cup (250ml) water.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan
over medium heat, add the bread and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until
golden and crisp.
- Garnish the soup with mint,
croutons and avocado.
0mg; 953kJ (228cal)
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |