Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks
sweet chili sauce
cloves garlic, crushed
grated fresh ginger
- Combine the kecap manis, honey,
sweet chili sauce, garlic and ginger in a small saucepan and stir
over low heat until the honey melts and the mixture is well
- Remove the skin from the
drumsticks and score the flesh at 2cm intervals.
- Place the drumsticks in a shallow
non-metallic dish and cover with the marinade, refrigerate for 3
- Preheat a barbecue to moderately
hot or the oven to moderate 180C (Gas 4).
- Remove the drumsticks from the
marinade, reserving the marinade.
- Cook for 50-55 minutes, turning
occasionally until the chicken is tender and the juices run clear.
- Baste the chicken a few times with
the marinade towards the end of the cooking time.
- Serve hot or cold.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |