Ricotta Balls with Lemon Dressing Recipe
Ricotta Balls with Lemon Dressing Recipes
cloves garlic, chopped
chopped fresh chives
finely grated lemon rind
fresh flat leaf parsley
bay leaves, roughly torn
grated Parmesan, to serve
- Put the ricotta, garlic, chives,
lemon rind, parsley, Parmesan, egg and 1/2 cup of the breadcrumbs in
a food processor and process until smooth.
- Form 16 rough balls, using 1.5
tbsp of mixture per ball.
- Coat them in the remaining crumbs,
then freeze for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan
and cook the ricotta balls over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, or
- Add the pine nuts in the last
minute of cooking.
- Keep warm.
- To make the dressing, put
the sugar, lemon juice, bay leaves and 2/3 cup water in a saucepan
and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5
minutes, or until reduced by half.
- Remove the bay leaves.
- Serve the ricotta balls with pine
nuts and Parmesan, and the dressing in a small bowl.
117mg; 2320kJ (554 cal)
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |