Smoked Salmon Won Ton Stack Recipe
Smoked Salmon Won Ton Stack Recipes
won ton wrappers
finely chopped fresh chives
- Heat the oil in a wok.
- Cook the wrappers in batches over
high heat for 30 seconds, or until puffed, turning often.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Add the capers to the wok and cook
for about 30 seconds, or until puffed up.
- To make the dressing, whip the
cream until soft peaks form, then gently fold in the yoghurt and
- TO assemble, place a wrapper on
each plate and top with a folded slice of salmon and a teaspoon of
- Repeat twice more until each stack
has three layers.
- Sprinkle with the capers and
58mg; 1230kJ (294 cal)
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |