Steak Sandwich Recipe
red onion, sliced
soft brown sugar
whole egg mayonnaise butter, to spread
thick slices good-quality bread
rocket leaves olive oil, to drizzle
olive oil, extra
beef fillet, sliced thinly or minute steak
ripe tomatoes, sliced.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan,
add the onion, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10
- Add the sugar and vinegar and
cook, uncovered, for a further 7 minutes, or until the onion is soft
and lightly browned.
- Remove from the heat and stir in
- Meanwhile, combine the mustard and
mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Lightly butter the bread.
- Place the rocket leaves in a bowl,
drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and cracked black
- Heat 1 tbsp of the extra oil in a
frying pan over high heat, then cook the steaks in batches for 2
minutes each side, adding the remaining oil if necessary.
- Season and keep warm.
- Place the rocket leaves on four
slices of the buttered bread.
- Top with steak, slices of tomato,
the onion and a dollop of the mustard mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Top with another slice of bread
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |