Veal Schnitzel with Parmesan, Parsley
and Garlic Crust Recipe
Veal Schnitzel with Parmesan, Parsley and Garlic Crust
4 veal schnitzels
1/4 cup seasoned plain flour
2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
4 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp seeded and finely chopped red chili
1/4 cup milk
1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise (optional)
1/3 cup oil
lemon wedges, to serve
- Wrap each schnitzel in plastic
wrap, flatten with a meat mallet, then remove the plastic wrap.
- Dust with flour.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs,
Parmesan, parsley, garlic and chili, and season.
- Spread out on a tray.
- Mix the eggs and milk together and
place in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each schnitzel into the egg
mixture, then coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Leave to dry slightly on a baking
- Mix the lettuce with the
- Heat half the oil in a large
frying pan and cook 2 schnitzels at a time for 2-3 minutes each
- Repeat with the remaining oil and
- Serve with the lettuce mixture and
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |