Fish In Banana Leaf Cups Recipe
Fish In Banana Leaf Cups Recipes
fish, such as cod, hake, monkfish, very finely chopped
peeled prawns, very finely chopped
lime leaf, finely chopped
leaf cups, if wished
fresh red chili, to garnish
- In a bowl, mix fish and prawns together using a fork.
- Mix in curry paste, peanuts and lime leaf.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut milk, egg and fish sauce.
- Stir into fish mixture to evenly combine.
- Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Divide Chinese leaves between banana leaf cups, or heatproof
individual dishes, to make a fine layer.
- Stir fish mixture and divide between cups or dishes.
- Place in a steaming basket over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Cover and steam for about 15 minutes until just set in centre.
- Place on a warmed serving plate, trickle coconut cream over top
and garnish with strips of red chili.
To make a banana leaf cup, cut two 10 cm circles from banana leaf and
place dull sides together. Form a 1 cm pleat about 4 cm deep in the edge
or circle and staple together. Repeat to make 4 corners.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Thailand Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |