Mussels With Basil Recipe
Mussels With Basil Recipes
mussels in shell, cleaned, bearded and rinsed
clove garlic, chopped
galangal, thickly sliced
lemon grass, chopped
basil leaves, to garnish
Dipping Sauce 2, to serve
- Place mussels, garlic, galangal, lemon grass, basil sprigs and
fish sauce in a large saucepan.
- Add water to a depth or 1 cm, cover pan and bring to the boil.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, shaking pan frequently, until mussels
have opened; discard any that remain closed.
- Transfer mussels to a large warmed bowl, or individual bowls,
and strain over cooking liquid.
- Scatter over basil leaves.
- Serve with sauce to dip mussels into.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Thailand Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |