Bamboo Shoots In Coconut Milk Recipe
Bamboo Shoots In Coconut Milk Recipes
preserved bamboo shoots
slice of dried fish
thick coconut milk
thin coconut milk
- Clean the bamboo shoot and drain.
- Grind finely the chilies and
- Put in a pan together with the
bamboo shoot and dried fish.
- Put in crushed lemon grass and
salt to taste.
- Add the thin coconut milk to the
pan and cook mixture over a medium flame.
- Stir continuously until the gravy
thickens and add in the thick milk.
- Serve hot with plain boiled rice.
Serves 6 - 8
If you prefer the gravy to be mild you can
reduce the amount of chilies. Deseeding the chilies will also reduce the
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Vegetable Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |