Long Beans Fried With Egg Recipe
Long Beans Fried With Egg Recipes
medium sized prawns, shelled and deveined
red chili, sliced
salt to taste
- Wash the long beans well and dice
- Heat the oil and fry the shallots,
garlic, and chili until fragrant.
- Add in the prawns and fry until
the prawns are cooked.
- Add in the diced long beans and
stir to mix well.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg with a
fork and pour it over the long beans, mixing well.
- Season with salt to taste.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Vegetable Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |